|Basic Panel||Protect Panel||Protect Plus Panel||PreSTAT Panel||T260 Panel||Duplex Protect Plus||Sentry Advisor||Remote Sentry|
MOD T260 Duplex Alternating Alarm Panel
After 24 hours, the MOD T260 Alternating Panel toggles the electrical supply power to the pump that was idle. If the sewage level reaches the alarm level, the two grinder pumps will operate simultaneously for 3 to 4 minutes. If after that time the sewage is not below the alarm level, the alarm circuit is engaged.
The MOD T260 Alternating Panel is supplied with audible and visual high water level alarms. The panel is easily installed in accordance with relevant national and local codes.
The MOD T260 Panel is listed by Underwriters Laboratories to ensure high quality and safety.
- Corrosion-proof fiberglass enclosure
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure
- Lockable latch with padlock
- Circuit breakers
- Terminal blocks & ground lugs
- Dry Contacts
- Lead/Lag indicator lights
- Alarm indicator lights
- Run indicator lights
- Manual Push-to-Run
- Hour Meters (with larger enclosure)
- E/One Remote Sentry ready (with power loss capability)
- Dead front
- Generator receptacle with auto transfer
- GFCI receptacle
- Auto dialer
Drawings & Brochure